1270 chemin Sainte-Foy
Baby Chat Café is back at the Wellness Centre!
A great chance to meet and chat with other English-speaking parents of babies under one year of age.
- Guest speakers on subjects of interest to new parents
- Rree of charge
- Expectant parents also welcome
- Scale available to weigh your baby
- Each parent/baby will have their own little “zone/bubble”. We will space mats far enough apart to ensure safe distancing and sanitary measures.
- Please bring your own blanket and toys for your baby.
- Sadly, for now, we cannot offer coffee, tea and treats just to keep things as safe as possible. Feel free to bring your own water or beverage.
- Registration required: We can only welcome 5 parents (with their babies) due to public health measures.
To register or for more details, please contact Jessica Price, Family Matters Program Coordinator: email@example.com