Free, easy to use, reliable and secure, Québec Health Booklet will keep your health information in a single place.
You will be able to use this online service to:
· See your list of medications you get from the pharmacy
· See your lab test results
· See your medical imaging reports
· Schedule an appointment with a family doctor online using the Québec
Medical Appointment Scheduler, cancel the appointment if necessary and see your appointment record
· Register with the Québec Family Doctor Finder (GAMF) and change your information if necessary
Québec Health Booklet will be a dynamic tool: other services will be added over time.
To register with Québec Health Booklet, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
· Have a health insurance card
· Be 14 years of age or over. The health booklet of children under 14 years of age is included in their parents’ record
· Not be under guardianship, trusteeship or in a situation where another person acts as your representative