A great chance to meet and chat with other English-speaking parents of preschool-aged children.
- Hear guest speakers on topics of interest to parents.
- Talk about being a parent and get support.
- Exchange ideas and share information.
- An opportunity for English-speaking pre-school aged kids to play and interact with one another.
- Parents must stay on-site.
Let us know if you are coming so that we can best prepare our space to welcome you. To let us know you will be joining us, please email Jessica Price, Family Matters Program Coordinator.