Kate Nadeau, breastfeeding coach with Allaitement Québec and mother of two will offer practical advice to expectant parents about breastfeeding
- Learn what to expect as your baby begins nursing
- Discover tips to help baby latch on easily
- Find the position that’s right for you and baby
- Follow baby’s rhythm and establish your own family routines
- Learn what Dads can do to support the nursing process
- Ensure you know what do if minor nursing problems arise
- Rest assured baby is gaining weight, growing and thriving on breast milk alone
Get your ZOOM registration link here.
For more details, contact Jessica Price by email, or call her at 418 684-5333, ext. 12009.