A workshop for English-speakers who have moved to Quebec City in the past few years
The Winds of Change is a workshop for English-speaking people who have moved to the Quebec City region in the last few years. Learn ways to create balance in your life and:
- Discover ways to adapt to new cultures
- Understand how change has an impact on your life
- Get connected! Share stories with seasoned newcomers
You will also learn about resources and tools that can help you adapt, such as:
- Language Courses
- Employment counselling
- Vocational training
- Social networks
- VEQ’s Finding Your Niche for Newcomers’ sessions
- Other support organizations
Did you know that…
- moving here from another province and country;
- moving to a place where you cannot speak the local language;
- being separated from your family, friends and former community (even if you moved here by choice);
- not having the job you really want (or any job at all);
… are big life changes that can affect your emotional well being?
The winds of change workshop will be held at soon at the Jeffery Hale.
Dessert and coffee to follow
Come alone or bring a friend.
Just don’t miss this chance to learn something new while you meet others.