Caring for an aging loved one can be challenging. Sometimes what you need most is a safe place to process everything that is happening in your life. The Wellness Centre, co-managed by Jeffery Hale Community Partners, is offering caregivers an opportunity to participate in free online art therapy sessions.
Participants work in a small, closed group with certified art therapist, Sophie Lesard-Latendresse. No artistic talent is needed. These session are intended to help you explore your feelings while enjoying the life affirming pleasures of creating art. Treat yourself to some ME time!
- Session 1 – The self-portrait box: Inside and outside of self
- Session 2 – Honouring our needs
- Session 3 – Caregiving experience through clay
- Session 4 – Body tracing & spontaneous painting
- Session 5 – Hope and resilience through art
- Session 6 – The mask process
For more information or to register, please contact Marie-Christine Beaulieu, program coordinator: 418-684-5333, extension 2212, or email@example.com
Funding provided by: