Caring for an aging loved one can be challenging. Sometimes what you need most is a safe place to process everything that is happening in your life. Jeffery Hale Community Partners is offering caregivers an opportunity to participate in free online art therapy sessions.
Jeffery Hale Community Partners regularly offers caregivers an opportunity to take part in free art therapy sessions. Participants will work in a small group with certified art therapist, Sophie Lesard-Latendresse. No artistic talent is needed. These session are intended to help you explore your feelings while enjoying the life affirming pleasures of creating art. Treat yourself to some ME time!
- May 14 – Session 1 The self-portrait box: Inside and outside of self
- May 21 -Session 2 Honouring our needs
- May 28 – Session 3 Caregiving experience through clay
- June 4- Session 4 Body tracing & spontaneous painting
- June 9- Session 5 Hope and resilience through art
- June 18- Session 6 The mask process
For more information or to register, please contact Jan Anderson, Community Organizer: 418-684-5333, ext. 1539 or email@example.com
Funding provided by: