Moms and dads-to-be why not join us for our first breastfeeding information session. Kate Nadeau, Breastfeeding Coach with Allaitement Québec and mother of two will offer practical advice to expectant parents about breastfeeding.
- Learn what to expect as your baby begins nursing
- Discover tips to help baby latch on easily
- Find the position that’s right for you and baby
- Follow baby’s rhythm and establish your own family routines
- Learn what dads can do to support the nursing process
- Ensure you know what do if minor nursing problems arise
- Rest assured baby is gaining weight, growing and thriving on breast milk alone
When: Thursday, May 24 from 7 to 9 pm
Where: Multipurpose Room 1135 on the main floor of the community Wellness Centre in the Jeffery Hale pavilion (1270 ch. Sainte-Foy, Quebec, Qc G1S 2M4).
Free parking in the JH Hospital parking lot
Register by contacting Chantal Haycock 418 684-5333, ext. 1265 / email@example.com