Our special guest at this Take-a-Break will be Catherine from the Quebec City Reading Council. She will be with us to talk about the importance of literacy and how to incorporate this into your daily routine with your child.
Take-A-Break is back at the Wellness Centre!
A great chance to meet and chat with other English-speaking parents of preschool-aged children.
- Hear guest speakers on topics of interest to parents.
- Talk about being a parent and get support.
- Exchange ideas and share information
- An opportunity for pre-school aged kids to play and interact with one another.
- Parents must stay on-site.
Let us know if you are coming so that we can best prepare our space to welcome you. To let us know you will be joining us, please email Jessica Price, Family Matters Program Coordinator.