March 1, 2023 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
From the comfort of your home via video-conference
418-684-5333 ext. 12009
Feeling stressed and anxious is very common in day-to-day life for children. It could be related to school work, tests, social situations, sports, family changes, sickness, conflicts with friends or family, and more. Parents and caregivers, join us for a virtual conference to learn more about stress and anxiety and for tips on helping your child in their daily life.
Some topics covered by our guest speaker psycho educator Julie Fraser:
- The difference between stress and anxiety.
- The impacts of stress and anxiety on a child.
- How stress and anxiety can show up in children.
- Recognizing if your child’s reaction to stress is normal.
- What you can do to help your child cope with stress.
- When you should seek help from others and where to get it.
Don’t stress, just register! Register here via our ZOOM registration link.
For more information or to register, please email Jessica Price, Family Matters Program Coordinator, or call her at 418-684-5333, ext. 12009.