Here’s your opportunity to learn about the services offered by Jeffery Hale Community Services.
Don’t miss this FREE information session from the comfort of your own home.
Join France Gaudet, occupational therapist and clinical coordinator at Jeffery Hale Community Services to learn about:
- Services for 50+ (mental health, homecare, day centre)
- Social work, occupational therapist, nurses, psychologist, special educator
- Services at the Jeffery Hale Pavilion (Wellness Centre) and services at home
- Transition to a private residence or to a public residence like Saint-Brigid’s home
- Other local services: private, public, community, etc…
With 30 years’ experience in the field, France works to help seniors stay in their home as long as possible. As clinical coordinator, she supervises intervenors, facilitates access to services, finds creative ways to solve difficult situations, and maintains and creates new partnerships with many resources in order to provide efficient homecare services.
Register now for the Zoom videoconference on the evening of June 15.