18 Chem. de l'Escalade
QC G3C 0R2
IMPORTANT NOTE: This activity has been postponed until Sunday, October 17 due to weather conditions.
Shelley Dupuis and Jarryd Smith will host a family hike on the Sentier de la Foret ancienne trail at Mont Wright on Sunday, October 17. Meet in the parking lot at 9:30 a.m. This is a popular place, so hopefully the early start will allow everyone to get a parking spot! The plan is to hike to the top and enjoy a lunch together, so be sure to bring along a picnic lunch for your family.
Of special note
- Mont Wright charges a fee of $7 per adult. Children under 17 are free. There is a ticket machine at the entrance to the trails, near the reception pavilion. You can pay by credit or debit (Visa, Mastercard, Interac)
- The trail we will be taking is called ‘Sentier de la Foret ancienne’. It is a 4km loop.
- We expect this outing to take 3.5 hours. It will be a 2 hour hike to the top, a half hour stop for lunch, and then an hour to come back down.
- Be sure to dress for the weather and pack a lunch, snacks and water.
- See this map for directions to get there.
Who can attend
This particular event is open to all parents and kiddos!
For more details please contact Jessica Price, Family Matters Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the rest of the fall EPIQ schedule.
EPIQ (English-speaking Parents in Quebec) events are organized by volunteer parents with support from the community Wellness Centre. Some activities are just for parents (who doesn’t love a night out without the kids!) and other events are for the whole family.