“Putting the Pieces Together”
Three handy ways to register
Don’t miss the first-ever SNACS Program Special Needs Forum for families, caregivers, and professionals on Saturday, April 16, at Quebec High School. Door prizes. Fun for all ages: Animazoo, facepainting, smoothie-bike and much more! Registration includes lunch made by our wonderful SNACS Catering team.
Please fill in the registration form on page 3 of the preliminary program, and then choose one of the following options.
- At a SNACS activity, hand in your completed form and a cheque payable to Jeffery Hale Community Partners;
- OR send both by regular mail to: SNACS Forum 2016, c/o Jeffery Hale Community Partners, 1270 chemin Sainte Foy, Bureau 2000, Québec, Qc G1S 2M4;
- OR email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay online using PayPal below.
- Cathy Tetreault, Director General and Founder, Centre Cyber-aide
- Nathalie Bertrand, Clinical Psychologist specializing in anxiety disorders
- Gina Farnell, Director of Complementary Educational Services, Central Québec School Board
- Jean-Marc Tanguay, Chief of Program, Jeffery Hale Community Services
- Julie Slattery, Special Education Technician, SNACS Program
- Richard Walling, Executive Director, Jeffery Hale Community Partners
Pay for your forum registration online with PayPal
– Children (12 & under) and those already registered in SNACS Program activities: FREE of charge
– Students & Youth with Special Needs ($20)
– Parents, caregivers, professionals ($40)
Call Julie Slattery at 418 572-5009 or email her at email@example.com.