Offered by McGill University in collaboration with Jeffery Hale Community Partners
This bursary program aims to reach students from selected regions of the province of Quebec with English and French language skills who are pursuing full-time studies in the area of health and social services in a government-recognized educational institution.
The bursary program also focuses on students who have demonstrated a commitment to, and involvement in, their community with the intent of encouraging them to return to (or stay in) their region to work and serve their communities after completing their studies.
There are two bursaries in two different categories, for a total of six bursaries per year. For more information, please download the documents below in PDF and Word format for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Submit your application before May 12th, 2017
- Which bursary do you qualifiy for? Read the general information letter about both bursaries
- Application guide for category ONE
- Application form for category ONE
- First reference form for category ONE
- Second reference form for category ONE
- Application guide for category TWO
- Application form for category TWO
- First reference form for category TWO
- Second reference form for category TWO
We congratulate all past recipients and wish them continued success. Please open the list of recipients since the program started in 2015.